At Legal Transcripts Pty Ltd, we make no compromise on the basis of a perfect court transcription.
Every aspect of our business is designed for impeccable quality in court recording and court transcriptions. Expect
the best from Legal Transcripts, through our core services:
- Recording and transcription of proceedings at all court levels
- Tribunal/arbitration/mediation/deposition hearing transcription
- Police interviews
- Legal interviews
Book your court transcription job now by contacting the Legal Transcripts team.
Why Choose Legal Transcripts for Your Court Recording?
Our court recording and court transcription services are currently relied on by the Federal Department of Health
and Aging, the Supreme Court of Victoria, the NSW Attorney General and the NSW Police Force. Here's why:
- 24-hour turnaround: Legal Transcripts can have your court transcription available to you within 24 hours.
- Combined 70 years experience: Every member of our managing team has over 20 years experience in either court recording and court transcription, or a correlated field.
- The pinnacle of technology: We focus on continual technological improvement to ensure that your court transcriptions are created with absolute accuracy, speed, completeness and simplicity. We have a dedicated IT expert to ensure Legal Transcripts is using the best available technology.
- Best practices in court recording: We utilise industry-leading hardware and software to get ultimate clarity in our court recordings. We can also stream these recordings back to the office if a fast turnaround is required. Wholly Australian owned: We are one of the few Australian-owned court recording companies in Australia.
Court recording and court transcription has no room for error. When you need accurate, fast, complete and
easy-to-understand transcripts, you need Legal Transcripts. Find out more today.